G80 Chain sling
G80 chain sling
The regular chain sling we produce are single leg chain sling, double legs chain sling, three legs chain sling & four legs chain sling.
It can be used as one leg choker chain sling when the hook is inside the link, but the working load will be reduced 20%.
Safety factor: 4:1
Danger: Overhead lifting presents a very real danger of severe injury or loss of life if lifting equipment is not used properly. Please read and understand all of these instructions prior to using any lifting sling or sling assembly. Sling should only be used by qualified persons who are responsible for the sling selection, inspection and use.
1) A thorough examination should be carried out by a competent person at intervals at least every year or more frequently according to statutory regulations, type of use and past records.
2) Chains with bent links or with cracks or gouges in the link should be replaced, as should deformed components such as bent master links, deformed hooks and any fittings showing signs of damage.
3) Chain and components wear should never exceed 10% of the original dimensions.
4) Once a chain sling has been overloaded it must be taken out of service.
5) Store chain slings on a properly designed rack. They should not be left lying on the floor where they may suffer mechanical or corrosion damage or may be lost.
Welcome to inquiry at email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
or tel phone/wechat: +86 13983800938.
Attention: Cathy Yang